MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Hi I am going to talk about my favourite piece of technology. Few years ago I would said tht is my computer, because, as most of you said, it let us doing a lot of things, like playing, Study, do homework, keep a lot of memory for apps and software, and principally, online classes. But unusually, these 2 year I have forgetting my computer.  And it is just because my dad bought me a tablet. I thought it just will help me to read better than in computer or cellphone, but it turns fascinating.


I can draw, produce music, play games that I used to play on computer, also have programs like skechtup, autocad, photoshop, That are important for my carreer, also I can use it like a note book, so it make me not use paper. When I have online classes, I can have Zoom in one half of the screen and in the other I can write drown or draw. It’s comfortable when I see series or when I’m cold stay on bed hahaha I use tablet oftentimes, when I want to cook, for example, I just put a video and is easy to see it while I’m cutting vegetables hahaha because the screen is bigger than cellphone and is more portable than computer. 


I think I’m not ipad dependent, but it is a amazing tool for designers and artists, als
for architects.
  



 

Comentarios

  1. Hey Carla! I think iPads are very useful, I would like to have one in the future. There is a very interesting application for ios, it is called morpholio, you can draw and save templates to make plans and sketches. Regards! 🤩

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares