Hi!!

Hello, My name is Carla and I’m going to write a little bit about my history. I was born The 3rd of January 2001 in Antofagasta, Where I live for 12 years until we had to move to Santiago because of dad’s work. I have a sister and a brother, i’m the middle child :( and when we moved house, moved city, our lifestyles completely changed. For example, It’s common for people here to use different words!! But I’m 20 now, I became accustomed to it hahahah

I am studying architecture in the Universidad de Chile, And it wasn’t an easy choice, because I loved a lot of careers, so I was very Indecisive...but now that I had already experience it and although now I’m always feel sleep deprived, I like the career. I hope I don’t flunk out of any class D:


My principals hobbies are related to art, I like to play guitar, I thing I’m pretty good at singing, painting, drawing...well, I consider myself introverted, so don’t ask me to sing hahahah no, I’m actually an extroverted person. I would really like to spend much more time on my hobbies.


Emm...I love cats, and animals in general. 


Here’s a photo of Mocca(cat) and Melek 💕


Comentarios

  1. Hi Carla! I hope you are well.

    I'm a little curious to know what are the different words we use in Santiago... sometimes it's funny to know different words we use to refer to the same thing.

    Mocca and Melek are really cute! ♡ do they get along? In the photo it looks like the cat wants to do something to the dog JAJA

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Carla, hope you're fine.
    I got a friend from Antofagasta who said the same about the word's difference, that's crazy haha.
    and your pets are so lovely!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares