Draw

 Hiii, I thought about making this post a little bit different and more didactic, so today I'm going to talk about one of my hobbies, which is drawing.

Since I was little, I have been interested in drawing, like every human or child, scratching, expressing myself through the pencil.

My first drawings were on the wall, which my mother didn’t like very much, I filled the wall with my drawings of people longer like a tree, princesses in particular. Having no way to take the pencil out of my hand, they began to buy me sketches and colored pencils, drawing books. They went from "how to draw princesses" to manga books.

This encouraged drawing throughout my childhood, and years after I became interested in more realistic drawing, full of shadows and contrasts. It should be noted that I always try to represent people around me, like my mom, my dad, my friends, and invented by me. In this way, portraits took an important part in my hobby, until today. Then, and thanks to many comments from my friends and family, I realised that, in a unconsciously way, many of these made up drawings were actually a kind of self-portraits. My mind took resources from my own face as I knew it more than others hahaha








Comentarios

Entradas populares