MY FAVOURITE MOVIE

 However, it doesn’t mean that they are no movies that I like.  I really enjoy  horror, science fiction, fantasy, mystery and adventure movies. But at the same time I hate romantic ones, because the people of these plot always stress me a lot, and I find them boring and dramatic. I don’t like violence  on films either, the  pain and blood is not for me. 


Now that I think it, I actually like science fiction  more than the others types, such as Maze Runner, divergent, and different zombie’s  movies. I think my favourite movie is “world War z”  because I always enjoy watching it and it gives me the same feelings even I have seen it for 10 times or more. I appreciate the adrenaline that this movie makes you feel !! In addition, it has a very hopeful ending, unlike other zombie films that always ends badly for characters :(


The last film I saw was “Agente Topo”, Achillean film that was nominated for the Oscars, which is about the life inside on a home for the elderly, and competing with the conflict present in different parts of the world. It’s a little bit sad, and funny, but most important is that it makes people aware of this.I think it is very important to support  Chilean cinema, so I recommend it anyway.


And I’ll take advantage of this intense not only to recommend this film but also other very good ones from a country.  Pacto de fuga, tengo miedo torero, una mujer fantástica, rara, no estoy loca, Sin filtro, Alma. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares